Monday, March 28, 2011

Attempting to plan out meals for a whole week...

Stealing Kate's idea for "Menu Planning Monday"... I'm sick of wasting money going out to eat! Hopefully if I write it all out now, I can stick to it. Going grocery shopping now, wish me luck!

Monday: Chicken Parmesan Burgers
Tuesday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches
Wednesday: Spinach Stuffed Turkey Tenderloins
Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner or leftover Pulled Pork
Friday: Beef and Sweet Pepper Pasta
Saturday: Dinner out at Cherry Blossom Festival
Sunday: Steak Feta

6 comments:

  1. good luck with that. im lucky to plan out 2 meals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha well it has to happen now because I just bought everything to make those meals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh Chicken Parm Burgers sound awesome!! Willing to share the recipe???

    And I was soooo lacking last week with the menu planing...good luck with it, hope you stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate, put up the link for the recipe in today's blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm it;s Wed and u r going out to eat lol

    ReplyDelete